Committed to Putting the Earth First
Passive Remediation System Ltd. (PRSI) is committed to helping the planet heal by utilizing the remediation tools it has given us. Climate change affects all of us on this planet and we all will need to pay for the carbon debt we have incurred.
Therefore as part of our daily work, we will strive towards the following goals:
- Integrate the planet’s best interest into all of our business activities and services.
- Employees and subcontractors are working in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about corporate environmental management strategies that affect their work.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Encourage the efficient use of energy, utilities and natural resources, especially where these are non-renewable, as far as possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment and encourage others to do the same.
- Regularly communicate our environmental program to our employees, clients and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Continually improve our environmental performance by periodically reviewing this policy.
Message from our CEO….
“Green growth creates wealth from relatively nothing. That; creating monetary wealth will be done with ethical and etiquette business practice because the sun, (ie: creation), will call the shots. Our results are the key to true green employment.”
David R Derbowka
CEO – Passive Remediation Systems Ltd.