Sustainable Community Programs That Deliver Ongoing Revenue Streams
Passive Remediation Systems Ltd. (PRSI) offers programs that contribute to your communities Climate Action Plan. Plans that assist with your application to the Climate Action Revenue Incentive Program (CARIP) as part of the Climate Action Charter.
PRSI develops and implements projects that rectify community issues while contributing towards the community becoming Carbon Neutral or better Carbon Negative:
- Green House Gas Capture
- Remediation of Air, Water, & Soil
- Ground Water Protection and Filtering from Nutrient Runoff
- Municipal Waste Strategies
- Permanent Carbon Sequestration
PRSI will come to your community and view your needs and bring forward a plan that delivers to you tax incentives and show you how to apply for funding to support theses initiatives with projects that provide ongoing revenue streams.
Since 2007, the overwhelming majority of BC local governments have voluntarily signed onto the BC Climate Action Charter, committing to take actions and develop strategies to achieve the following three goals:
- Being carbon neutral in their corporate operations
- Measure and report on their community GHG emissions
- Create complete, compact, energy efficient rural and urban communities
To speak with one of our environmental consultants, please click here.