PRSI is Currently Expanding
PRSI is looking for skilled environmental professionals that are eager to grow and take key roles in our organization.
If you want to work for one of Canada’s premiere environmental firms, now is the time!
Location: Armstrong, British Columbia, Canada
Status: For immediate hire
The successful candidate will co-ordinate and execute activities assigned by Project Managers pertaining to the design, implementation and management of environmental projects including environmental site assessments, risk assessments, and remediation projects. This includes conducting site visits and inspections, monitoring and supervising drilling and/or remediation activities, preparing field notes and collecting soil and groundwater samples. Other responsibilities include maintaining knowledge and familiarity with provincial regulatory frameworks, diligent interpretation of environmental data, the comparison of sample results, and participating in various marketing activities (proposal preparation, obtaining quotations etc.).
- Degree or technical diploma in environmental science, engineering, earth sciences, or related field.
- 2-4 years of related environmental experience.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with environmental regulatory frameworks.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Valid driver’s license (work related travel will be compensated).